How does Stock Watch work?
At Stock Watch our primary objective is to reduce theft in your business, improve your margins and profitability immediately. The Stock Watch representatives nationwide have been recruited to our specified skill set. Each have been trained to the highest standards to which Stock Watch is renowned. Our reputation is excellent working to tight deadlines and delivering our analysis immediately on site when the stock take has been completed.
We are now the most sought-after and versatile supplier of stocktaking products to the licensed sector. We have earned respect and trust by our clients nationwide and always ensure the highest level of confidentiality. Through continuous investment in our software our flexible and high engineered ï¿½stock control software allows us to offer tailored stocktaking services to meet the commercial needs of your business.
Our process is sophisticated and creates the minimum disruption to your day to day business. Our process is as follows:
- Stock Watch carry out an "Opening Stock" Audit and implement their recording systems.
- Stock Watch will return to the premises 2 weeks later and commence an audit on all stock cross referencing with the delivery dockets and sales on the clients system.
- Stock Watch will enter all of this information into their software which will immediately produce a summary report highlighting all anomalies.
- This report is then printed on site and togther with the manager/owner a one to one meeting is held to discuss any discrepancies and improvement procedures.
- A provisional date is set for the next audit which is usually every 4 weeks.